Wow! The water was high and the falls were bursting with the new summer melt off.
We also made it to a couple of my brother’s football games. One in which the sprinklers turned on and it turned out to be pretty entertaining. We also had our first summery weekend, one in which it was hot enough for the swimsuits to come out. So we got the girls in the backyard with the sprinkler.
Then we had a fun park day with cousins. It was hot when we got there but within just an hour it was cooling off. Ashtyn had already ran through the water and then ended up wrapped in a blanket because she got too cold. My belly is getting bigger. Everything is going great and the baby is healthy and so far the weather has been hot enough to go outside and enjoy but not so hot that we are croaking.
We celebrated our 7th anniversary, just a simple out to date dinner and a dozen roses from my sweet, amazing, perfect for me, great dad, honey bun. We can’t believe that it has been seven years. We have loved every minute together and it just keeps getting better.
We planted our garden, had a pizza hut field trip, which was awesome because the kids got to check out the kitchen and make their own little pizza. We watched it go from one end of the oven to the other and come out the other side just in time to be put in a perfect little pan size box and then be devoured at the table by the hungry child that made it. Then on Memorial Day weekend we went on our first campout of the summer. We went up to
We were there with a big group of people and so there were some fun group activities that the girls enjoyed. The girls’ favorite part though was being able to take their bikes and ride around the big circle we were on. It was even hot enough one of the days to go by the lake and dip our toes in the freezing cold water.
We wore the kids out and I was even lucky enough to hold a sleeping Hailey. That hasn't happened in a long time. That is one of my favorite pictures from the trip. It was a great first campout. Then after we came home that next week we finally had our first park day of the summer with friends. It was great.
Yeah, summer is finally coming!
7 comments:
It was worth the wait...wonderful update. Arlene
Love the pictures!! You look great. Looks as though you guys have been having some fun. I miss you guys!
That was a really great update! Do you know what you're having yet? Your girls are soo soo cute!! I can't believe it's been 7 years! 7 years!?!? Wow.
Wow, you have been busy. I'm glad you finally updated. I love the pictures and you are looking so great. Happy late anniversary!! I'm glad you had a great day.
I hope to see you soon!!
I wish I looked as good as you do pregnant. That pic of you holding Hailey si so cute...it reminds me of Brinley. I love when you can hold your baby and they not squirm around. Glad to see your update.
Oh,we had some friends at Farrogut the same weekend. I am sure you saw them and didn't even know it. They have two little girls and two boys.
Glad things are going well for you! seriously- I miss Terrace View Park!
Camping while pregnant? WOW! You are BRAVE!!!
And I agree with Arah, you are the cutest pregnant lady EVER!
Post a Comment