Then the girls and I have been enjoying some of the free summer stuff going on. We are all signed up for the summer reading program with our local library. Plus we have been enjoying free lunches either at the park close to us or the middle school by us. And we even made it to one of the free movies they had, “The Bee Movie.” On the fourth we all went fishing in the little fishing boat at
Then, that night we had a yummy BBQ with watermelon, yum, and finally we headed to the fireworks.
The girls loved them. Our favorite part was the finale!!
This month the girls took swimming lessons. They loved every minute of their lessons and are now asking me when they get to take them again. We are glad that they learned a few basics.
(The first picture is one of their favorite things they did....called "chop, chop, timber" the other two are them holding on during lessons.)
We also celebrated Sam’s birthday on the 11th. It is a big one for him. He is the BIG 30!!!
We had a family party for him and a little party with some friends from our ward.Both parties turned out really great, thanks to all who came and made it so fun.
These two pictures are from our friend party. We played water balloon volleyball. It was lots of fun!! We are so glad that we have our Sambo. He is so good to us. He truly works so hard at being the best husband and father that he could possibly be. And HE IS the best in the world!! We love you Daddy, hope you had a great birthday!
This last weekend we went on a little family camping trip with Sam’s family. We went to
And it was actually pretty good. The first night was actually one of the worst nights we have had with our kids...ever. I think that was the night that we got the least amount of sleep, one because Hailey had an atrocious cough that kept her and the rest of us awake for about 5 hours and two when we weren’t worrying about her we felt like we were in a wind tunnel because there was so much wind and our tent was like a kite flapping around in the breeze. Thankfully the next night was much better. Hardly any wind and a lot less coughing which aloud us to get more sleep. During the day we had fun even with all the wind that continued on. We spent time by the water beach combing and swimming,
there was the Polar Bear Dip which was the girls favorite part (the polar bear dip consisted of jumping in the River first thing in the morning),
and there was the obstacle course,
earning their boondoggles for the Polar Bear Dip and the obstacle course,
and just having quality time together with cousies.

This is Hailey with her rainbow stick, which she found down at the river.
Overall there was a lot of fun had by all. Thanks to all the family for some more wonderful camping memories.
On Sunday we celebrated Grandma Kathie's. We love her and are so glad she lives close enough to us to spoil.
Happy Birthday Grammy!!
13 comments:
Love the pictures!! I especially love th eone of you and Sam. Looks like you guys are having a great summer. I love you and I love your family!!! I miss you!!
I am so glad you found me!! your family is beautiful! You look GREAT!! It is so fun to catch up with old friends and get to know each other better through blogging! I am excited to see and hear all about your family now!
Jill!!! How are you? I'm so glad you found our blog. I have had so much fun lately keeping up with people through blogging. I have wondered about you and where you're at, so this is great! Now I can spy on you through your blog. :)
You are such a cute pregnant mama! We just had a new baby about 3 weeks ago. When are you due?
Wow, It looks like you guys are having a very fun July. I am glad you are enjoying the summer.
Hey! Christina (Passey) here! I just saw you on Joy's blog. It's really late so I'm headed to bed but I had to drop a nots and say hi! I want to check out your blog closer tomorrow. I see you're about to have a baby! Yeah! I just had my 3rd (1st boy) 8 wks. ago. I'd love for you to come see our blog sometime. I need your email though. chhudman@hotmail.com Hope to hear from you!!!
The sleeping while camping thing is always a gamble; that's why Jon dreads going, now that we have a brood of 3 (we were avid campers before kids)!
The pregnant belly in between the kissing is ADORABLE! You gotta put that in this baby's baby book.
I'm glad you found my blog! I had found yours a while ago, but lost it somehow! Anyway, you look great, pregnant lady!! Sounds like you are feeling alright too? Sounds like you guys are having a fantastic summer!!
Jill, your family is so cute. Justin just had is 30th b-day last month!! Looks like summer is fun-filled for you guys. Love the picture of you and Sam kissing in the water. Very cute! Are you going to make it to Girls Nite on the 14th (of Aug.)?? You'd better be!!
I just love you guys! Thanks Jill for not being afraid to post pictures of you pregnant. I tried and tried to get my cousins to and they just wouldn't. I think they're so fun, even though you don't really feel cute, your kids will love seeing them. Hope all's going well with you guys.
Sorry I couldn't make it to the baby shower. Hope it was lots of fun and you got lots of goodies.
See you at GNO!
How fun!! So glad to see all the pictures! Your girls are so cute!
I found your blog so I have added you to my blogger friends. GN was really fun last week. My blog is:www.vrpendergrass.blogspot.com
Hi Jill - this is Candace (WInter). I found your blog through Joy's blog. Your family is SO cute and you look great! Congrats on expecting a boy! Our blog is private, but if you send me an e-mail, I'll send you an invite: candace.snedaker@gmail.com.
It was so fun to see pictures of you - I'd love to keep in touch!
Post a Comment