
Yeah we finally had the "First Snow" arrive. Ashtyn and Hailey have been asking me when it would come and now it has. They put on their boots and walked out in it before they went to school.

They were pretty excited. When I first showed it to them, they just couldn't stop staring out the window, naming all of the things that the snow was covering. We were excited for the first snow too, not to drive in it, but it just makes winter seems funner to have it all white instead of just blucky brown. Our kids sure make a lot of things funner!!


I thought I would get one in there of us starting to put up our tree. It is truly beginning to look a lot like Christmas with snow and Christmas decorations. We love this time of year. So exciting, such a time of giving and sharing, and making wonderful memories.
6 comments:
It is so pretty with the snow and the kids love it, but I am so glad I don't have to deal with it. The kids miss it.
How brave you are to be in a play!!! Glad you had fun.
Brinley was making snow angels before school yesterday. I am so glad it is finally here, now it feels like the Christmas season. I hate driving in though. We have the hardest time getting out of our driveway...ugh!
Snow yeah!!! I love the snow. I know that sounds funny but I do. Just wish we had some here. It is the driest winter we have had in Utah in a long time. Looks like your gurls had fun playing in it.
I noticed that Miss Ashtyn has on those uncomfortable plastic princess shoes...I am amazed how much she wears them. I guess pretty cheap shoes,eh? Wonder if she could wear them to first grade? Gma A
The first snowfall does bring on that feeling of coziness, family time, and the hope that you will be snowed in for a couple days.
Hi Jill! How fun to find out that you have a blog also. You've been a long time blogger at that. Wow, you guys have tons of snow. How fun!
Post a Comment