Friday, October 26, 2007

Fun Recent Pictures

I just wanted to share some more of our latest pictures. Our most recent family picture, it turned out pretty good. My cute kids giving me loves.

And then I just had to share this little sequence of pictures. We decided one night for family night to take the girls fishing down to the Spokane River, we never go because we would rather take them out in the little fishing boat. Well, this time because of our shortness on time we just ran down to the river, about five minutes away and stuck the poles in the water. Well, Daddy had fun fishing but the girls were only interested in the water. They started out fully clothed just dipping their toes in the water and by the end.......well you can see what happened. Pretty funny!!





I also wanted the girls to be able to show off their sunflowers. This year they planted a patch of sunflowers in our garden and here they are showing them off.

And these last pictures are just some silly ones of my kids showing off their silly, dramatic expressions, that keep us constantly entertained.


We love our little cuties!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love them also. You are a beautiful family...that river event...so cute! Thanks for sharing...Arlene

Romney Family said...

Jill and Sam-what a cute little family you are. It was fun to see pictures of you all and see what you are up to and how your girls are growing. Thanks the link to your web. I will stalk often to see what you are up to. Jessie