Wednesday, September 13, 2006

The Look!

"The Look" is by Hailey May.
This is her thing. I have never had a kid do this to me like she does. She has certain times she does it. For example when I say her name because she is getting into something she shouldn't or about to do something she shouldn't then she looks at me like this. And usually I just laugh because it is so cute and so funny. So now she will do it when we do it to her or if I laugh she will do it more. It is adorable and we love it. It is one of the things that makes her her. So these pictures don't do it justice to seeing it in person but they are pretty good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! how cute. I am so glad you have these pictures. She will like it too. She will really laugh about them when she gets older.
Take lots of pictures if you can. Your kids are so darling. Gma

Anonymous said...

I see both of you in Hailey Bop. She's a lucky little girl....