Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Last Precious Moments!



These were some pictures from our last precious moments with the Mauzy's. I returned from Utah on Sunday evening Aug 20 and then we woke up on Monday and headed to help the Mauzy'x pack up. It was great seeing them after being gone for so long. But then reality set in and I realized we were helping them pack to leave. Not just on a trip but to leave and be gone. It was a day full of emotions. All day long friends and family were buzzing around helping them or coming for their last goodbyes. There are many who love the Mauzy's and there will be an empty spot in many Spokane hearts now that they are gone. WE are sure glad we have modern day things to keep in touch. Anywho, here is the cutest pictures that we took at the very end of the day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really wondered why we hadn't heard from you. You really made it a vacation, did't you? Good for you. gma