Sunday, March 26, 2006

Quotes

Two quotes from Ashtyn at dinner tonight:

"Mom, did you know I'm a child of God?"

and,

"I think I need a bra." (She just turned 3, not 13!)

We love that she is really starting to express herself verbally, in ways other than screaming or crying. She sings all day. Mostly songs that she makes up herself about things that are going on around her, or whatever she is doing at the moment. She is fun and we love her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That made me laugh OUT LOUD. Ashtyn...you are a character. I am so happy I am close enough to hear many of her made up songs. She is as delightful as her momma and sissie.
Arlene

Anonymous said...

That is so cute. They reveal more all the time. They are a pure delight. Barb and Bev used to teach primary. It was so fun to listen to them. gma