Saturday, March 04, 2006

more new house....

Jill and the girls and I went over to the new house again tonight. i had to get some info on the furnace, and do some measuring to check into some stuff we may want to do. since we were there, we dediced to have a little picnick for dinner. we took a blanket, some pizza, and had a great time eating our food on our dinning room floor. it was fun. Ashtyn said, "this is a fun little picnick." we are very excited. we still can't believe it is OURS. once this weekend is over, and i have some time off, i'm sure we will be over there more. we will take some pics then and get them up here.

yipee!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome, congratulations guys.

Anonymous said...

Having your very own house is a fun feeling. I love reading your blog.

Anonymous said...

I'm excited for you too! aunt barb

Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to seeing your house, before,during, and after. I am really happy for you. Love, Gma