Here is a link from the VA (a large governmental health care system) about preparing for public health and environmental hazards:
http://www.publichealth.va.gov/index.asp
Good general info.
Also, the stuff here from provident living is good:
http://www.providentliving.org/channel/0,11677,8033-1,00.html
Mark and I were having a discussion last week, and it just re-fueled my fire to get things in order and BE PREPARED. Doing what the prophet says brings great comfort and peace as I think about all the things that "could happen."
Now is the time, "do not procrastinate the day of your __________."
"Prepare for tommorrow, and live today," said Pres. Monson.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks for sharing! I couldn't agree more!:)
Great reminder! It's so easy to be the grasshopper and not prepare.
Oh my goodness Jill, it's been a LONG time since I've dropped by, and I just have to say that you guys are the CUTEST FAMILY EVER!!!
I don't know how long it had been since you had Dalton, but that pic of you in your last post is amazing! You look AWESOME Jill!
Your girls are completely adorable and so is your little Dalton. It was so fun to catch up with you guys today, and THANKS for the timely message about being prepared.
Post a Comment