Oh the weather outside is frightful,
But the fire is so delightful,
And since we've no place to go,
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!
It doesn't show signs of stopping,
And I've bought some corn for popping,
The lights are turned way down low,
Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!
And I've bought some corn for popping,
The lights are turned way down low,
Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!
It started snowing here yesterday between 8:30 and 9:00am . We were in our house getting ready for Ashtyn to go to school. Well, on my way taking her to school it had snowed enough that it was sticking to the road and the grass was green and white.
And because of all that snow we have broken records and have over 20 inches of snow in our yard. Our cars are buried.
5 comments:
Wow! Let it snow...you weren't kidding! It has been so crazy everywhere! But it looks like the kiddos are enjoying it!!
Whoa! That is a LOT of snow. I hope you're staying cozy inside as much as possible!
Wow - I thought we were getting a lot of snow! At least kids love it . . . I would love it to if I didn't have to drive in it. Have a Merry Christmas!
Oh my word! Does it snow like that in WA? I thought that was only for Idaho!!
cyndee
It has been amazing to see Spokane's snow over the last several weeks- more than you usually get in a whole winter! Over 60 inches, is it now into the new year? Crazy. In Yakima we got some- but a nice 5 or 6 inches- just enough to have a white christmas!
Post a Comment