Sunday, August 31, 2008

Introducing.....

Our newest addition to the family.

Dalton Samuel
Born at 1:38 AM on August 29, 2008
Weighing in at 9lbs. 8.7 oz. 20 1/2 " long




Here is the link to his pictures from the hospital:
http://www.our365.com/NewbornPortraits/BabyDetail.aspx?birthid=ec38e28c-a49c-4a77-9dfc-869dfff11bb2&babyid=f89c091a-6c10-429e-8695-6c578a202440

31 comments:

arah said...

Cogratulations Sam and Jill! He's a handsome guy. I was going to say handsome 'little' guy, but 9 lbs. is not little.
Is there anything you need help with? Meals, etc. let me know.

Becky said...

Congrats on your little boy!! He is soo beautiful! I am glad you don't have to be preganant anymore!

Bon said...

Congrats! He is so handsome! I am so happy for you!

Jessica said...

We are so excited for Dalton to be here and can't wait to see him in person. I love his little concerned look. I bet Ashtyn and Hailey are wonderful big sisters.

kim said...

WooHoo!!! He is a beautiful baby. You look great. Enjoy this little guy! And give him a cuddle from me! Love you!

Jandre said...

ahhh, Jill! I can't stand it, he's SOOOOOOO cute! You guys make handsome little boys! (and beautiful little girls!) Congratulations! Sam looks so proud. Oh, I'm so excited for you guys! and you went one day before your due date! Now it's the waiting game for me too!

Jandre said...

whoops, forgot to add, I love their little scowly faces they make for the first day or two!

Elicia said...

Congrats!!! What a cutie and I love the name!!!!!!

Cindy said...

congrats on the new addition. He's so cute and I love his name. I don't think you'll have many problems with him being a good nurser. The bigger the baby the better nursers and latchers they are, so very exciting. The girls look so cute seeing their brother for the first time. It melts my heart.

Dorianne said...

Dalton is so handsome. I am glad that all went well and that he is finally here. I can't wait to meet him!

Joy said...

He is beautiful!! Congratulations. He was born on my husband's birthday. :)

Romney Family said...

Congrats you guys!!! What a handsome little man!! Good job jill on the over 9 pound baby!! I bet he will be tall like his daddy!! Hope you are feeling well!!

amy said...

Oh, my goodness! I don't think there is a cuter little man out there! He is so adorable! He has HAIR!, and the CUUUUTTTESt little forehead! I want to just hug and snuggle him. Thank you so much for putting pictures up! It makes me cry. I already love him! I told all my friends while camping. Not that they cared, but I did! I was so excited!

Karen said...

He is extremely cute..love the chubs..let me know if there is anything we can bring you, like Papa Murphys!!!

Renee' P said...

Congrats! He is so adorable! I love the little wrinkled look. I bet you are so happy to have him here now! You look great too!

Lisa Farman said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful baby boy! 9lbs is so big, I'm glad you got him out okay! :-) I can't wait to see him!

Let me know if there is anything I can do for you!

Dave and Candace said...

Congrats Jill! What a cutie - you look so happy and great! I love the name too. I'm so happy for your family!

Chad and Teri said...

Hooray for you... that little round face is so sweet! Hope its all going well.

linzy said...

How precious!!! Congrats!! Wish we lived closer so we could help out and snuggle with him!!

Jenni said...

Congrats! He is so cute. He looks like a very pretty new baby too--not all squished up! I loved your update post too. It sounds like you guys are doing great. Congrats again!

Christina said...

AWWWWE! How sweet! Little boys don't get credit for how wonderful and sweet they can be!! Congrats and enjoy every minute... it gets faster and faster each time.

Niki said...

Congrats you guys! We are glad that you guys are doing well. He is a handsome little guy (but not so little I guess)!

Jill Jones said...

Hey Jill! Yeah for you and Sam to get a boy! He's so cute! I finally have someone else who knows what it's like to have a 9lb baby! Yikes! And newborn clothes don't fit, huh? But they are so fun and they grow and change so fast. I didn't know you had a blog. I just started one a few weeks ago. Congratulations!!!!Nice to meet you Dalton!!! (love the name, we almost used it!!!)
Debbie

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your newest edition. He is a cutie.
Marcey

Karen said...

What a cute little face! Congratulations! Enjoy it and remember it gets easier.

Cindy said...

Congrats! He is beautiful! Hope all is well

Wendy said...

Congratulations!! He's a big little baby. And sooo cute - I love the scowl.

Talia said...

Hi Jill! Congratulations on your baby boy! You look great! I just happened upon your blog while I was on Jessie's page. I'm brand new to blogging but it has been so fun finding old friends on here! You can check out my page for updates, but it's pretty sparse right now since I just started it. We just had a baby too, and our third as well! Don't you just love having an adorable little baby again? You know, once you get past the first few weeks. ;) Anyway, congrats and take care!

Alicia Alee said...

How fun that you have a boy now! Your little family is so cute! Wow how time has flown! :) We just started blogging and are loving finding old friends. Good to see you on here - you look like you're doing great!

Wendy said...

Congratulations Jill! How wonderful for you! I hope you don't mind that Patti gave me your link. Wendy Foster

The Barney's said...

Congrats Jill and Sam. Dalton is such a cute name and he was a pretty big boy. What a beautiful baby. Sorry this is a month and a half late. I was out of the blogging world for 3 months... wish I could have been there to help with meals, babysitting, etc. Sure do miss you! Oh and I need a copy of that picture of ALL of us from the Aug. Olive Garden GNO picture on the stairs. Do you think you could email it to me??? Please??? Love Lori