Tuesday, April 22, 2008

IT'S A........?????

So for those of you who don't already know we finally found out what we are having. As Sam has told everyone who has asked us that...."We are pretty sure it is a human!" So of course we have been contemplating ourselves what we thought we would have and had convinced ourselves that we were going to have another girl, even tough we would like a boy. I haven't really had any symptoms that seem so different from my other two pregnancies and so we were concluding it must be a girl. I have kind of bounced back and forth. Of course at first I thought it was going to be a boy and then nothing was really happening that lead to believe that it would be anything other than a girl, plus I had a dream that it was a girl and so I was convinced. And then last week the week before I dreamed it was a boy. Come here, which is it?? Well, the day before I really felt like it would be a boy and Sam really felt it would be a girl. Ashtyn has said from the beginning that she wanted a brother because we don't have one, she also was pretty set on twins so that she could have one and Hailey could have one. Hailey has consistently said she wanted a girl. So we went to the ultrasound and there is absolutely no doubt that it is a..............................



!!!!!!!! B O Y !!!!!



Can you believe it?? We hardly can. We have to keep pinching ourselves. We really are getting a boy this time. Yipee! Our little buddy. We are all so excited. Now we just need to make a list of boys names that we like. Ashtyn's vote is Carmel and Hailey said she wanted to name him Cindrellie. We asked her if we could call him Prince Charming and she said NO. Any good ideas for a boy name!

10 comments:

Elicia said...

Congrats!!! When are you due??? How about Matthew, Jake, Lance, Seth, or Simon? Those are all names of little boys in our ward. We couldn't agree on boys names, so we're really glad that we're having a little girl. Anyway, congrats again!

Wendy said...

Congratulations! I didn't even know you were pregnant. Boys are great.

Cindy said...

It's a boy!!!. THere is still hope for me that someday too I will get my boy. I am so thrilled for your family. I would be thrilled for a girl too, but now you will get to for sure experience both sexes. Very exciting!!!

kim said...

Yeah!!! Boys are definately different from girls. Now Sam can look forward to the Pinewood Derby with his son!!
Now comes the hard part, picking out a name.

Chad and Teri said...

That is so exciting. I didn't know you were even preggers. Maybe you mentioned it and I missed it. Boys are fun, but so full of energy.

Romney Family said...

Congrats!! I didn't even know that you were expecting!! How exciting!! especially to be having a little boy!! Every family needs boys and girls!! Anyway, good luck with the name Brandon and I always battle over names!!

Lisa Farman said...

I am so excited for you. Boys are so much fun. I love boys. Here are some boys names that I like; Ethan, Liam, Coby, Andrew, Mason, Porter, Jacob, Spencer, Croft and maybe Thayne. Of course most of these boys names are my nephews so I could never use them. Which is why I am sharing them with you. I could come up with more. I love talking baby names. You would think since I already have two boys it would be hard for me to come up with boy names, but it's not. Anyway, I am happy you & Sam will have your boy. You both are going to love every minute.

Gage said...

Hi Jill
This is Krista (your old roommate from Ricks for one semester..remember?) Anyways, I ran across your blog. It is super cute and fun. Congrats on the boy! Fun stuff.

arah said...

hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

The Barney's said...

I know this is a month late, so maybe you wont even see it before i hopefully get to see you but oh well. I am so excited for you guys. No offense to little Ashtyn and Hailey but dont pick their boy name ideas!! He'll be made fun of right out of the womb, hehehe!! It took me forever to pick a boys name for Tyson and it is still not my fav but Justin picked it. However, the 2 names I do like are Eastyn or Easton and Korbin and since I am 99.9 % sure that when we do have our last (no I AM NOT prego) it will be another buy, so he will be named one of those. I also like Lucas but not Luke so much. Anyways, good luck on a name. Whatever it is, it will be great.