Saturday, December 15, 2007

MORE SNOW!!

So lately every morning we wake up and look out
the window and there is more snow. It is such a great
surprise! We are loving it. And one of the best parts
is getting to play in it. This is some pictures of our
fun day in the snow.
All dressed up for the cold.

Making snow angels.

Sledding on our little hill.


And we attempted to make a snowman but the snow
just wasn't sticky, so we just ate the snow instead.
I love these ones.




We will have to try to build one again.
Then Daddy decided to give rides.
The girls loved that.
And then of course, we came in and had hot cocoa
and grilled cheese for lunch. Yum!

3 comments:

kim said...

Looks like a whole lot of fun all around!!! I have never liked snow. You won't find any pictures like that when I was growing up. Both my sister and I hated it. On the rare occasion it would snow on Christmas, we made my mom close the drapes. My kids love it and miss it. Your kids are oh so adorable playing in it.
Love ya!
P.S. Tag you're it!!! It's the Lovebird Tag on my site.

Sam and Jill Family said...

I've been working on the tag thing Kim. I just posted it. Hee, Hee!

arah said...

Gotta LOVE the snow!