Wednesday, July 11, 2007

My Best Friend!

I just had to take a minute and tell you about my best friend. Today was his birthday. And it just made me think about how lucky I am to have him as my best friend. My best friend is loving and caring and sensitive. He takes such good care of his family. He is wonderful with girls......good thing!! I have told him before that the reason we have two little girls is because he is such a good man and little girls need someone who will be good to them and so God knew that he could trust these two precious angels to him. He is such a hard worker, at home and at work and at church. He is just a hard worker. He is creative. He is always making new fun things out of old used things such as wood and silverware. He is amazing. He has a strong testimony and isn't afraid to share it. He has taught me and is still teaching me how to be a better person. He is so giving and selfless and even tempered. He loves nature in every way and loves to be a part of it in any way he can. He is a great son, brother, uncle, husband, and father. He also happens to be very good looking. And the best part is: HE IS MY BEST FRIEND. We talk, share, laugh, and cry about everything together. I am the luckiest woman in the world to have Sam McComas!! Thank you, to ALL of his family for helping to shape who he is, because he is my perfect fit! I love you Sam. Happy Birthday!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree on every comment. The real bonus is YOU are his perfect fit also. We love you all.......Arlene

Unknown said...

Yeah, he's a keeper. One more year anyway.

Anonymous said...

Sambo. YOu look handsome. I know how good good you are also. I like being your Aunt..."we go back aways, don't we?" Happy B day! 7/11! bb

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day Sammy! You deserve Jill and she deserves you. What a great couple and example for all of us. Aunt bev

rachel said...

Happy BDay Sam...you are a good daddy and hubby!

Anonymous said...

your mate should be your best friend. I was worried Sam would not find some one good enough for him. But he may have found some one a little bit better. And his two precious kids!!!!! love gma