I had to just show off my huge pile of laundry. We had our week long flu and then came the laundry. I think I washed three sets of sheets, every towel and blanket, not to mention the clothes plus all the regular use. After I got it all washed I said "Okay, tonight we are having a folding laundry party!" The kids were so excited to be having a party. They mostly just enjoyed the pile BEFORE it was folded. They were using it as their jumping pile. Then came the folding and that only lasted for a few minutes and then they just watched Sam and I fold the rest. It was fun though. Glad to be done with the flu, and all that came with it.
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Luandry!!
I had to just show off my huge pile of laundry. We had our week long flu and then came the laundry. I think I washed three sets of sheets, every towel and blanket, not to mention the clothes plus all the regular use. After I got it all washed I said "Okay, tonight we are having a folding laundry party!" The kids were so excited to be having a party. They mostly just enjoyed the pile BEFORE it was folded. They were using it as their jumping pile. Then came the folding and that only lasted for a few minutes and then they just watched Sam and I fold the rest. It was fun though. Glad to be done with the flu, and all that came with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jill, I have a hard time getting enough clothes dirty to make one batch...Lucky you! GMa
Post a Comment