Monday, March 19, 2007

Update of our Girls






Just A few pictures, and a good story from this morning. We had talked about cleaning our house during breakfast with A. She agreed and thought it was a good idea. We are looking forward to Jill's sister coming tomorrow. So, we got down from the table and I asked A to go make her bed. Then she started bossing me around too. I then replied, A, you are not in charge, I am. She just looked at me and said, "No, I am. (hands on little hips and the most serious look on her face she can muster).Us three girls are in charge, and you Sam, are not. We girls are charge, and you, boy, are not." Then she demanded that we call her "in charge girl" the rest of the morning. She is amazing. Her little mind is just always going, as well as her mouth. How can you not laugh at something like that? I am trying to be serious and have her respect and obey, but it just cracks me up sometimes. We are doing great here in Spokane. The tulips are about 6" tall, you don't have to have a coat on any more, just a jacket. We are getting the Spring clean bug. The girls have both grown about one inch in the last 2 months. A is having her princess birthday party this week. She will be 4 years old. H is just a little jabber box, although we can only understand her about half the time. She gets to saying a word, and if we don't understand her and repeat it back to her, she will just keep yelling it until we get it. She is getting us trained though. She does great in nursery now. All we have to do is take her in there, she gets a hug and a kiss, and then she is fine if we go. Jill has worked at that for about 2 months now. A bit of a ramble, but that is just a small update. All of you need to do the same of us to look at now!

4 comments:

amy said...

I cannot believe how much bigger your girls look! H has the longest hair! And A is no longer toddler, she is a child. MAN! they are so cute! I love A's little personality! Let her shine! If she can't do it at home where will she be able to? Let it all hang out so to speak, home is just right for that! Thank you so much for updating us. I love the spring weather. it gets my blood flowing and feeling more energetic.

Anonymous said...

Good blog, Sam....bb

linzy said...

Wow! Sam, (boy) I bet you felt a little out-numbered to say the least! Your girls are looking a bit more grown up! Thanks for the pictures!

Anonymous said...

CUTE GIRLS!! Thanks for the update...I keep checking your blog, so glad you are all doing so well! I know Morgan "thinks" she is in charge:)!