Doesn't this just make your heart sing? I love that Sam got HIS truck. And I love that Jilly is excited with and for him. I know that Jill probably doesn't have 'big blue pickup' on her wish list...but she is such a good sport and isn't making Sam feel like he is being selfish or pouting about HIM getting HIS truck. Thank you Jill for being such a wonderful partner/wife to Sam. Arlene
5 comments:
Yeeeeeeeeeeeee-flippin-HAAAW!
Doesn't this just make your heart sing? I love that Sam got HIS truck. And I love that Jilly is excited with and for him. I know that Jill probably doesn't have 'big blue pickup' on her wish list...but she is such a good sport and isn't making Sam feel like he is being selfish or pouting about HIM getting HIS truck. Thank you Jill for being such a wonderful partner/wife to Sam.
Arlene
THAT IS A GOOD LOOKING TRUCK !!!
Good for you....gma
Thats pretty awesome! It's even in your driveway. That's cool!
It's nice to have something to work for and dream about and then GET!
We ordered and bought one new vehicle...it was the most beautiful gray, snazzy Astro van! It smelled so good...I love that car.
Now, I have more since and realize that you it was too splurgy for our budget, but for one small moment! YEEE HAWWW!
So YEE HAWWWW to you and now you can carry stuff around decent and not like a red neck! (using the trunk)
Post a Comment