So Jill is out of town with the girls this week. Gone from the 10th to the 20th. I am the most akward solo man alive. Like, who do I sit by? What do I do with all my time? Why go home? There are no little girls there to greet me and tell me about the day, no hot mama there for a big mooch on the lips...just the TV and some left overs. I miss them A LOT. Today has been especially hard. My routine is all messed up and the house is so QUIET. I look foward to them being home, and then on the 23rd we get to go to the REUNION!
"...it isn't good."
Sunday, August 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is a long time without her (them) Sam!
I feel for you.
Your bed is "big and stupid" without her, isn't it?
I just stay up late, till I'm exhausted or I can't go to sleep when Steve is gone.
woe is yo, big boy...woe is you!
It isn't good...Bummer we miss Jill and THE Princess and Hailey, also.
Arlene
I can't stand for Carson to be gone for 2 days. I go to bed when it's still light so I don't have to see the dark and have the bogeyman come get me. The first day is fine and I'm strong but then after that, get back home, we miss you!! Sorry you have to be alone for so long. I bet your house is very very very quiet, and quiet isn't good. :-(
we know more of how grand ma feels all the time now, don't we?
Post a Comment