Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Blast from the Past!!


So who can tell what these cute kids are playing with? I bet if you look close enough you will remember something from a long time ago.

Arlene was going through some things and came across Sam's old set of........??? did you guess......
.........

His old set of Heman figures. Can you believe that?? IT was so fun for our family to sit around and look at all the different guys and look at there funny faces and bodies. Ashtyn's favorite was the bug guy with wings. And Hailey's favorite was the
tiger that they can ride on. Sam and I just had fun
trying to remember all the different names. Heman,
Sheera, Skeletor. Can you remember some of them
and their names??

IT was just a little BLAST from the Past. Thought you would enjoy!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a great big bag of them also. It was a hot item in their day.

Little girls like 'em? goodness...

Anonymous said...

Well well...and they aren't pink and the girls still like them? Funny girls...!